Noodles with asparagus and egg2015-07-08
- Servings : 2-3
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 30m
Noodles with asparagus and egg in an easy and light recipe, a must for the summer.
- 280gr. noodles of your choice
- 2-3 eggs, Depending on servings
- ½ kg blanched asparagus and cut into 3-4 portions
- 2-3 spring onions finely chopped
- ¼ cup chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- ¼ Cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of sesame oil and a little more for sautéing
- 2 tablespoons honey
Boil the noodles according to package instructions, drain and rinse lightly with cold water.
Meanwhile, heat a wok or nonstick pan, Some oil and saute a little green onions. Add the asparagus and pepper. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
Mix in a bowl the ginger with the rice vinegar, honey , the sesame oil and the teriyaki and pour into the Pan. Stir and cook for other 5-6 minutes. Pour the noodles in the remaining ingredients together with plenty of sesame seeds and mix.
Remove from the heat and divide into dishes, placing in the center of each portion of an egg eye . sprinkle the chives and a little extra sesame seeds and serve immediately. If you want, you can serve with a hot sauce of your choice, type of sriracha or spicy ketchup.