Spicy chicken soup with leftover bean soup2016-02-22
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 25m
- Ready In : 35m
Spicy chicken soup with leftover bean soup that to left nothing on the plate.
- 1 canned chopped tomatoes, spicy
- 2 cups of soup that was left, drained or canned beans
- 1 Cup chicken who stayed, shredded or cut into cubes
- 2 cups chicken broth or water
- salt & pepper
- Olive Oil
- Tortilla chips, for serving (Optional)
- Cheddar cheese or grated for serving (Optional)
Add the tomatoes with gravy in saucepan to a boil. Sprinkle with a little salt and pepper and leave to cook for 15 minutes.
Add the beans and chicken and cook for another 10 minutes. Close the fire and drizzle with a little oil.
Serve immediately scattering over cheese, Depending on tastes and tortilla chips, nachos or croutons.