- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 60m
- Ready In : 1:20 h
Enviable kokorada , i.e. Rooster Pastitsada , from the perspective of ZannetCooks. With tomatoes and Rooster from the village, Hence the name!
- 1 pound Dick, cut into portions
- 1 package macaroni or pasta of your choice
- 1 large onion grated
- 3 tomatoes grated the grater
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2/3 Cup pink or red wine
- ¼ of a spoonful of sweet cinnamon
- ¼ of spoonful of sweet spice or spice mix all of our choice
- ¼ of a spoonful of sweet cayenne pepper
- salt & pepper
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ¼ cup olive oil
Fry the pieces of rooster in oil and just browned remove him with a spoon and set aside. Add the onion and just withered well place the meat in the pot.
Deglaze with the wine and wait 10-15 minutes evaporates slightly. Add the crushed tomatoes ,all the spices and seasoning and stir. Cook for 30 minutes. Add a cup of water in which we dissolve the tomato paste and honey.
Stir and continue cooking another minute, over medium heat, or until the liquid is absorbed and thickened the sauce nicely.
Boil the pasta (ideal) inside the sauce 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally or as packaging and serve the Rooster with the sauce on top and sprinkle with grated cheese of your choice.