Spaghetti with mussels and shrimps2015-05-05
- Servings : 4-5
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 45m
Spaghetti with mussels and shrimp serve today with highly spring mood.
- 400Gr. peeled shrimp, moderate or large
- 200gr. mussels
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 1 large onion grated
- 1 Cup tomato juice
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- ½ - 1 ½ teaspoon chili powder, Depending how we bear
- 1/3 the spoonful of sweet basil dry
- 1/3 the spoonful of fresh oregano dry
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 450Gr. pasta of your choice
- salt & pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ cup chopped parsley and extra for serving
Heat the oil in a wide skillet and saute the onion and garlic until soft. Add the tomato paste , the tomato juice and sugar and stir very well.
Add a cup of water and pepper. Sprinkle the dried spices and parsley and bring to a simmer for 15 minutes. Add the mussels and shrimp and add a little more water.
Add pasta and stir. Boil all together for 10-12 minutes, or cook them separately according to package instructions and pour on the sauce. Serve immediately scattering plenty of chopped parsley.