Colorful skillet with leftovers2016-01-02
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 30m
Colorful skillet with leftovers for a brand new dish with a rich flavor that will excite you.
- 1 cup peppers of different colors, chopped
- 1 ½ tbsp olive oil
- 1 ½ cup roasted potatoes left or 2-3 moderate cut potatoes, cubed
- 1 medium onion chopped
- ¾ cup cherry tomatoes
- ¼ of a spoonful of sweet garlic powder
- salt & pepper
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano or ½ tablespoon dry
- 1/3 the teaspoon of paprika
- ¼ of a spoonful of sweet cayenne pepper
- 1 cup chopped turkey left
- ¼ Cup parsley, finely chopped, for serving (Optional)
Heat the oil in a nonstick frying pan and sauté the onion for 2 minutes and then add the peppers and cherry tomatoes. Cook for 10 minutes and add the potatoes. If we put fresh potatoes begin sautéing the potatoes and then add the remaining ingredients.
Season and sprinkle with oregano, paprika and cayenne. Add the turkey and sprinkle with lemon juice. Cook for another 6-7 minutes.
Remove from the heat, sprinkle with parsley and serve.