Chestnuts and mushrooms stir fry with prosciutto2016-01-27
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 25m
Chestnuts and mushrooms stir fry with prosciutto for smart cooks or simply more culinary.
- 1 Cup pre-boiled chestnuts
- 5 fresh mushrooms cut into slices
- 1 Leek chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, without the spawn, very finely chopped
- 1 sprig celery very finely chopped
- 1 medium carrot very finely chopped
- 50gr. Prosciutto cut into pieces
- salt & pepper
- 1 ½ tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
- 1 ½ tbsp olive oil
- Soya cream or soya sauce for serving
Bake the prosciutto in a nonstick pan on the grill for 2-3 minutes and keep aside.
Meanwhile heat a tablespoon of the oil in a nonstick skillet or wok and pour in leek, the celery, the carrot, mushrooms and finally the chestnuts.
Season and add the garlic. Stir and lower the heat. Cook for 10-12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Turn down the heat, sprinkle with parsley, stir and serve immediately on some aromatic rice or by itself , scattering the prosciutto and add some soya as tastes.