Quinoa minestrone with beans2016-02-22
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 35m
- Ready In : 45m
Quinoa minestrone with leftover beans in an extraordinary transformation of bean left on healthy vegetable soup. Just perfect!
- 1 large cup of soup that was left (without lots of fluids) or canned beans
- 3 carrots chopped
- 2 medium potatoes chopped
- ½ Cup peas
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- 1 ½ tbsp olive oil
- 1/3 the spoonful of fresh thyme, dried
- 1/3 the spoonful of sweet basil dry
- salt & pepper
- ½ Cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 ½ cups vegetable or chicken broth
- 1/3 Cup quinoa
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- 2 tablespoons pesto (Optional)
Heat the oil in a deep pan and sauté the onion, up to Polish. Add the garlic and saute another 1 minute.
Add the cherry tomatoes, carrots, the peas and potatoes and saute 2 minutes. Pour the broth, season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with herbs. Leave to cook for 15 minutes over medium heat.
Add the beans , quinoa and spinach, stir and slamming the lid. Cook for another 15 minutes and remove from the heat.
Divide the soup dishes with a spoonful of pesto in each if we want and serve immediately..