Veal stew with Rosemary and vegetables2016-03-26
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 1:30 h
- Ready In : 1:50 h
Veal stew with Rosemary and vegetables. About Italian dish that will accompany your pasta in the best way.
- 1 pound of beef cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons Rosemary
- 2 medium carrots, cut into chunks
- 4-5 stalks celery cut into pieces
- 1-2 Peppers coarsely chopped or whole
- 1 Onion chopped
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- ½ Cup white wine
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped Rosemary
- salt & pepper
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- ½ Cup tomato juice
- 3 cups water or vegetable broth
Skim the meat in plenty of water and drain.
Heat the oil in a deep pan and sauté the onion to soften. Add the garlic and sauté another ½ minute.
Place the pieces of meat and once browned on all sides, add wine. Pour the tomato juice and tomato paste diluted in broth.
Add the carrots and celery, Add the pepper and Rosemary . Cook on medium heat for 1 ½ hour, until the meat is tender and sauce thickens.
Serve the meat with hot pasta of your choice.